ARMADA ARV 96 SKIS 2021
Pick up a pair of these Armada ARV 96 Skis this winter and go exploring all over the mountain with the best tool you have. Designed to be wide enough for fresh snow but thin enough to slide rails and crank on groomers, the ski can do it all in one day. The impact edge and AR75 Sidewall give you stability and durability as you shred the mountain with a smile on your face. Snappy and decisive is what helps get you down the run with the help of the Poplar Ash Core. Grab a pair of these sweet skis today and start exploring your mountain with the best tool out there.
- AR Freestyle Rocker – Rockered tips and tails are combined with positve camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- Flex Pattern (1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – Tip: 6 | Waist: 7 | Tail: 6.5
- Poplar-Ash Core – Lightweight Poplar is combined with higher density full length Ash stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- AR75 Sidewalls – Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap constuction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.2 Impact Edge – Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edges gives the best balance of durability and feel of the whole Armada collection.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate,Advanced
- SKI BOARD BASE: Sintered
- SKI BOARD CONSTRUCTION: Sandwich
- SKI BOARD CORE: Wood
- SKI INCLUDES SKI BINDINGS: No
- SKI BOARD ROCKER TYPE: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- SKI SIDECUT: 125-96-117
- SKI TERRAIN: All Mountain
- SKI TWIN TIP: Yes
- SKI WAIST WIDTH: 96mm
- SKI WAIST WIDTH RANGE:90-99mm