FULL TILT DROP KICK 90 SKI BOOT - 2021
Preeminent in the world of freestyle skiing, the Full Tilt Drop Kick is the best ski boot for anyone looking to improve their freestyle skiing game, whether that be park, moguls, or aerials. Featuring an easy to slip into classic tongue liner and a reliable 6 / 90 flex tongue, The Drop Kick will allow you to blast through bumps, soar off jumps, and ski with confidence.
- Forward Lean & Cuff Alignment: Tool-less forward angle adjustment. Original & Soul shells: 2mm or 4mm. Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shells: 12mm.
- Infinite Pivot: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Widetrack Buckle: Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. This adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro-adjustment.
- Ribbed Tongue: 100% Ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Adjustable Flex: The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitor’s boots require permanent cutting.)
- Shock Absorber Boot Board: Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Intuition™: All boot liners are built using authentic Intuition™ closed-cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- J-Bar: An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Liner Features: Original Shell
- The FTO, or Full Tilt Original, offers the same fit and feel as the Raichle L boots of years’ past, updated to withstand the rigors of today. Precise, snug, and proven, this 99mm lasted shell has become the definitive free- style boot of the modern era.