K2 LEWISTON SNOWBOARD BOOTS
The K2 Lewiston snowboard boots 2021 are a new silhouette joining K2’s collection. The 2021 Lewiston is a highly-responsive, mid-flexing boot. An articulating cuff helps to eliminate shell distortion, and a 3-Point Harness wrapped around heat moldable Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner provides an unreal fit while keeping you warm, dry, and comfortable. To top it all off, K2’s new RollSole outsole yields extra mobility in a best-of-both-worlds package.
- BOA® AND BOA® COILER LACING: A cable and reel based lacing system that creates an even tension and easy operation, This system features low friction guides for even tightening. Boa® Coiler works to automatically retract lace slack so your boots stay nice and neat.
- INTUITION® CONTROL FOAM 3D: Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, making this K2’s most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support.
- 3-POINT HARNESS SYSTEM: The 3-Point Harness is a straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. It optimizes heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
- ROLLSOLE 2.0 OUTSOLE: The RollSole 2.0 aims at providing additional range-of-motion without sacrificing grip or support. This outsole keeps the overall weight of the boot down while offering extra mobility side to side.
- K2 Double Boa® Lacing System
- Boa®Conda™ Liner Lacing
- Intution™ Control Foam 3D Liner
- NEW! Grip-Lite Phylon with Rubber Pods Outsole
- 3D Formed EVA with Harshmellow™ Footbed
- Internal & External J Bars
- Dual Density 3D Formed Tongue