NORDICA ENFORCER 100 SKIS 2021
Perfect for any day, this Nordica Enforcer 100 Ski is a great way to get off the trail while still being able to shred groomers with precision. The true tip tech lets you ski longer thanks to the reduced weight that lets you get it all day long. When you are blasting through mogul fields or big mountain lines, the titanium layers let you send it a little larger and go a little faster with a good amount of stability and confidence. So if you are looking for a ski that can shred anything that you like, then get a pair of your favorite bindings onto this ski and start ripping it.
- Dual Titanal – Two titanal layers give the ski torsional rigidity to have awesome edge hold on hard snow, but won’t require tremendous effort to initiate into turns.
- RCR Construction – Rocker in the tip and tail makes for easy turn initiation and improved flotation in powder while camber underfoot ensures edge hold and stability at speed.
- Carbon – Dual carbon layers give the ski stability and energy at high speeds.
- 100mm Waist – This is an all-mountain width that can hold up in hard soft and deep snow alike. It’s a jack of all trades.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- SKI BOARD BASE: Sintered
- SKI BOARD CONSTRUCTION: Sandwich
- SKI BOARD CORE: Wood
- SKI INCLUDES SKI BINDINGS: No
- SKI LENGTH RANGE: 160-169cm
- SKI BOARD ROCKER TYPE: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- SKI SIDECUT: 131/100/118mm
- SKI TERRAIN: All Mountain
- SKI TURN RADIUS: 15.6m
- SKI TWIN TIP: Yes
- SKI WAIST WIDTH:100mm
- SKI WAIST WIDTH RANGE:100-109mm