RIDE MTN PIG SNOWBOARD
The Tundra Wookie, the Bargoyle, the MTNPIG. You will encounter all of these in a mountain town, but only one of these is this fun to ride. Some people don’t like the look of the MTNPIG, with its blunted shape and half-moon tail, but anybody who has ever ridden a PIG can tell you that they are down for anything. This all-mountain snowboard features a Tapered Directional Hybrid Camber with rocker in the tip for deep snow performance and camber all the way to your rear contact points for edges you can depend on when conditions firm up. Our engineers rode the MTNPIG exhaustively to ensure that when you hopped on, you’d have the ride of your life thanks to vibration damping Carbon Slimewalls® that work alongside Carbon Array 5™ Laminates to enhance edge-to-edge response and pop. An amped up all-mountain variation to our popular WARPIG, the MTNPIG is designed for a stiffer, faster ride from top to bottom that will float in deep snow and hold an edge when things get sketchy.
- Directional Hybrid Camber – A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Linear Quadratic Sidecut – A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- Performance™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Carbon Array™ 5 – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Carbon Infused Glass – 90° carbon fibers stitched into the glass. Extra pop and response, without adding extra stiffness.
- Double Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Roll-In Slimewall® – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Stone Ground Sintered Base – High-end sintered base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Standard Steel Edge – Rockwell 48 C. Ride's Austrian-made steel wraps the entire perimeter of your board for the best delam protection around.
- Wood Veneer – Real wood birch veneer topsheet sealed with urethane for a unique look and a smooth ride.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- SKI BOARD BASE: Sintered
- SKI BOARD CONSTRUCTION: Sandwich
- SKI BOARD CORE: Wood
- SNOWBOARD DIRECTIONAL FLEX: Directional
- SNOWBOARD FLEX: Stiff
- SNOWBOARD ROCKER TYPE: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- SNOWBOARD TERRAIN: All Mountain